Default pictures for squeeg333

this shows how the rope is connected around the tower arms-where you see the hook the black flap hanging down velcros up to cover it

this is what tightens the cover
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ed, yep its the factory 08 cover. Looks like a little change on the 09-getting ride of the trailer tiedowns and going to a strap but everthing else looks the pretty much the same.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

My 2005 cover lacks the little bits that snug around the tower legs. That's a very good improvement to keep rain out.

Sled491 Guest

Daze did you add that little hook and cinch device at the back? Looks very usable. If you bought it aftermarket can you tell me where so I can order one up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Daze did you add that little hook and cinch device at the back? Looks very usable. If you bought it aftermarket can you tell me where so I can order one up?
    Nope, thats just the way it came. Works great. But i have seen that piece at either home depot, or wall mart.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold