Hybrid View

Default Few pictures of our trips

This is the start of the Bowl

This is the actual bowl

Had to throw this one in. I am the owner of this beauty. The boat came separate
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz - Pretty cool stuff. Bowl, kids, boats, great water, sunshine, and mountains. Yours is the Moomba. What is the other boat? - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

2007 Malibu LSV He is one of the very few people that I can trust to drive that close to me especially when my son is behind there. But of course, he had to do the same. His wife had to drive the boat. She was very nervous for a short amount of time. The pictures were taken at the Colorado River just on the other side of the Hoover Dam.
    Last edited by tazz3069; 09-18-2009 at 10:38 PM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!