Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: towable covers

I had posted on the other thread that I am interested if Cory can find a pattern for an outback. I had spoke to him through email but was waiting for his response before posting on the board for other interest and discount. Thanks for picking this back up. I will make contact with him on Monday to see if he has an answwer for me.

guys, just had something happen and i wont be able to participate.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

ok were back down to 3 in for sure for the group buy...rvette keep us posted what ya find out cause we need you for a 4th!
    anyone else interested post here.

He emailed me yesterday to confirm which boat I have so he gets it right. Said he would have an answer for me later that day. I have not heard from him yet. But I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Gus- Count me in as the 4th!
    I heard back form Cory and he does have the pattern for my Outback. I told him I made the 4th member of the Moomba board group buy and gave him my user name. Are you going to make contact with him to proceed? I assume he will contact us seperately to discuss pricing and detail info for ordering/shipping, etc.
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Rvette

Gus 08 mobius lsv
    mnpracing
    mabel lake xlv

I have recieved info from Cory about a discount and placing an order. See below.
    The sooner we get the info to him the sooner the order and discount will be done. I think everyone was looking to get black, right?
    Post when you have placed your order.
    Thanks.
    Rvette

I've not been contacted by all of them yet, just one.
    Once all four participants have sent in their order form, found at www.evolutioncovers.com I will apply the discount and pay to info. Each person should confirm they are on the Moomba volume discount.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks

Cory Anderson
    Evolution Covers
    http:/www.evolutioncovers.com
    [email protected]
    425) 478-2043

thanks rvette for running with this i'm gonna call cory right now to confirm my order we just need mable and the other one to call in then right?

ok i sent a pm to the other 2 guys and asked them to call cory

Gus- thanks. When the other two follow through we are good to go. Once he gets all the orders, he will contact each with total cost and pay info.
    Rvette

just got the word from cory that we have 3 in for the group buy. if your one who got the email respond in here. so i can try to message the other guy to see if he wants in too or see if we can get another one so he can go thru with the order. thanks guys