Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2008 LSV - is it a fair price?

Hello all....I've had a Moomba for a few years but am new to this. I've run across an LSV at a dealer and am not sure about the deal....if anyone has any input on this I'd appreciate it. Here we go....

It's at a new 2008 Mobius LSV (forward bimini; tower spkrs, sub & extra amp; transom remote; dual batteries; appearance package; covers; depth finder; Grav3 ballast; wake plate; perfect pass; prop upgrade; tower mirror; racks). Dealer will sell @ $40k; winterize, store & prep in spring; warranty starts in spring. The season's about over here so I'm leaving it with him.

Does this sound like a fair/good deal or should I be waiting?

Thanks!

Where are you located?

I'm in western Nebraska.

That's not bad i just paid $38k for new 08, minus sub, racks, dual bat, prop upgrade and storage.

That's not bad i just paid around $38k for new 08, minus sub, racks, dual bat, prop upgrade and storage.

if you will pm me your email i can get you the boat builder pricing for 08's. you can see the prices of new in 08. but it does sound good to me.

That sounds about right to me on an 08 seeing that the dealer in my area wants $44k for an 09 minus the tower speakers/amp/batt.

Thanks all!

Sounds like so far....so good. Gotta think that Lawdog may think it's an OK deal too.....wondering where I am - lol.
    Last edited by zheet; 09-15-2009 at 01:33 AM.

Zheet, I doubt Lawdog was tring to snake in on your deal. The pricing of boats is tied to your geographic location . I know we pay a priemum in the Northwest and you can get them cheaper down south. $40,000 for that boat is a great deal in Oregon, but it might not be a great of a deal in Alabama.

I hope you get the boat and enjoy it.

sent you an email. good luck