Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So, what happened with the side business? I am already sick of cleaning bugs off the tower and we haven't had love bug season yet. Anybody have a pattern or instructions for making these? What material works? Can you shake them off and throw them in the wash? Thanks!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I think I can convince my wife to make a bunch of board rack covers for everyone. What's a fair price for a set of 4? I'll talk to her about it tonight.

Tower speaker covers are going to be tough though since everyone has different brands and are much more complicated to sew.

I'd be in for a set of them depending on price
    I've been trying to talk my wife or mother into sewing up a pair all winter.
    No such luck yet

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Me and CLaudia have been talking this over a lot too. We are actualy working on a home buisness idea we have. These covers will be part of it. Just with vacation it all got messed up lol.

We have some measurements and test material ready. Should be cutting and sewing them this weekend to do test fits. After that shouldnt take long to mass produce them.

Some other things we are working on is some side instaltion work of upgrades, stereo stuff and other sorts for boats. We are goign to open a web page with all Fierahs upgrades and such for people to see it all in one spot and i can do this work in my off time since i only work 3 or 4 days a week.

Ill keep ya up to date as well.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sounds like Mike has got it already in the works so I'll bow out. Good luck with the side business!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Sounds like Mike has got it already in the works so I'll bow out. Good luck with the side business!
    No need to step out unless you want to man. I was talking about what we have in the works lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]