Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default tower speaker covers

i have the kmt6 tower speakers...anyone with these that have the covers for them. do you make them or can ya buy them somewhere? is it just to keep dirt and bugs off or is a water resistant material too?

Speaker Sox or have your wife sew some up.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I am cheap and probably look cheesy going down the road, but walmart sacks work.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

i'm a single guy so now i can add another thing to the list on reasons to get married! i'm not knocking your idea cause in a pinch i guess it'd work but if they blow off thats 500 dollars for littering so hell i might as well buy some for a fraction of that. when i did my search i see socks for the bullet style but not the pod style that the kmt6's are.

definitely speaker sox! look on ebay. JIM is great at Speaker sox.. super service
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Gus if your getting a lot of bugs you can use a light coating of peanut oil or cooking oil or anything like that. Just a real light coat and when you get to you destination just a spray on some glass cleaner and wipe it off and the bugs come off too. No hassel at all.

I am how ever having Claudia make me some covers this winter for the speakers and board roacks.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Gus if your getting a lot of bugs you can use a light coating of peanut oil or cooking oil or anything like that. Just a real light coat and when you get to you destination just a spray on some glass cleaner and wipe it off and the bugs come off too. No hassel at all.

I am how ever having Claudia make me some covers this winter for the speakers and board roacks.

sounds good i'll have to give that a try but still wouldn't mind having something to protect the connections from taking on a downpour.

after she makes yours let me know how they turned out please! and if u have left over material and she is bored someday i'll pay her to make me a set and for shipping them to ohio!?

You bet man as a matter a fact when she makes them im going to tell her to make a pattern for them. Maybe we can get into a little home grown buisness for the winter or something LOL. I buy her materials and does the work. I like it i do i do LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    You bet man as a matter a fact when she makes them im going to tell her to make a pattern for them. Maybe we can get into a little home grown buisness for the winter or something LOL. I buy her materials and does the work. I like it i do i do LOL.
    so do i cause i need them and i sure as heck don't sew!! i'm sure you'd get quite a few offers if u advertise on here with some pics of them. just keep me posted mike!

My wife made some covers for my board racks and a pair of covers for my brother's kmt6s. One pic here: https://forum.moomba.com/showpost.ph...5&postcount=18
    The rack covers were easy, the kmt6s not so much. I've been hassling her for covers for my fusions, but nothing yet...