Default Moomba replacement parts

Hey folks I am looking to replace a couple of fold in cup holders for my 1999 Moomba Outback. Any idea where I might be able to order these if anywhere?

Overtons would be my first thought

Brian Raymond Guest

You can contact your local dealer for replacement parts, or the "Parts Guru" Anthony Cooper at Skiers Choice. You can contact him email; [email protected] for pricing and availability. If your dealer is not conveniently located, they can always have it drop shipped. Brian Raymond

sorry for the hijack,

Brian , i spoke with AC to get the parts list for a GI to GIII upgrade for the balast system and he told me i could only get them through the dealer.(not direct anymore) even though a couple people did that in 2007 and 2008.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My 98 and I think the 99's had the black drink holders that inserted into the fiberglass and not fold up. For some unknown reason, my 98 did not have a drink holder for the driver so I added a fold out holder. Those holders can be found at most boat and RV parts supply stores. Don't get the white color like I did as it shows dirt and it discolors over time.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD