Default Swim Platform Brackets

My Bracket on the swim platform has wore through the hole where the pin goes in. Anyone know where I can purchase a new one over the Internet? Hate dealing with the dealer in Dallas, he is a jerk.... 06 Mobius LS

I have seen somone selling an aftermarket fold down bracket. I think there was even a post on this site somewhere. I saw the fold down bracket on WW's new boat.

Took mine off, had the holes tig welded, mounted my platform and drilled new holes. Perfect fit. Mine was never right from the factory. Also increased pin size to 5/16.

Quote Originally Posted by VA LSV View Post
    Took mine off, had the holes tig welded, mounted my platform and drilled new holes. Perfect fit. Mine was never right from the factory. Also increased pin size to 5/16.
    i just bored the stock hole out to 5/16 and use a larger diameter pin right after the stock swivel pin broke. seems better.
    Lake Tahoe slaysh / Shred Stixx flo team

Default Swim Platform

I am having a machine shop make me some stainless brackets. Should cure the problem. 09/11/09 Just got the brackets back and on the boat. The swim platform is nice and tight now.
    Last edited by jmb; 09-11-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: update