Default Proud Moomba Dad

Yesterday afternoon when school dismissed I was waiting at the school playground with my boardshorts on and a grin on my face. My kids were suprised to see me instead of their babysitter. I said "Your suits are in the car, and I left the office early. We are going to take advantage of this awesome day and sneak out to the lake with some friends." My daugher has never been wakeboarding. She ski's very well. One of my friends has a youth size liquid force board. When it was her turn she wanted to try the wakeboard. On her first try she popped out of the water! I was astonished. I thought that maybe on the 3rd try she'd get out. NOPE 1st TRY. My friends were quite impressed. Needless to say I was very proud of her. When we came home last night my daugher was beaming. I made some comment to my wife that the Labor Day-Elf will probably deliver a wakeboard this weekend.... ~if Linus can believe in the "great pumpkin", I am going to put a bit of faith in the Labor Day Elf.... stranger things have happened....plus I have the elfs check book...~ Unfortunatly this is our last weekend of summer. School is in session and fall sports have begun. Attached is a photo of her first few seconds as a wakeboarder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is cool.. I know your proud. I love to see friends just try it....my duaghter on the other hand, wont put the boots on the ground much less in the water..
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

that is great!