Default Electrical Issue: Bilge, Blower, Nav, etc switches don't work

I have a 2001 Mobius that I'm having some kind of electrical issue with. None of the switches are working (nav lights, bilge, blower, fill/drain ballast). All my gauges work fine though, and the motor runs like a champ.

I had the boat out a few weeks back and noticed that the blower was working but not the bilge (manual switch). I took it out later that day and noticed the blower wasn't working now. I tried the other switches at that point and none of them worked.

I will be back out to take a closer look this weekend, but am not sure where to start. Surely, the breaker for all of the switches didn't trip, right?

I have two questions...one, any suggestions for what to look at? Two, theoretically, will the automatic bilge pump still kick on even if the manual switch isn't working?

Other piece of info (not sure if this is relevant or not)...the front nav light is not hooked up right now...it got smashed to hell so I took it off with the intention to replace it, but hasn't happened yet.

Thanks!

This has happened on my 2001 Outback LS, and I think it's pretty common. On the backside of the panel, you'll see long 'connector' that's probably worked it's way loose from the switch panel. Once you look at it you'll see exactly what I mean.

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely take a look. Would this explain why the Blower worked at one point but the rest of the switches did not?

Does anyone happen to know how I can get a hold of a wiring diagram for the console of switches?

Do you have a dual battery set-up? If you do and the previous post doesn't solve your problem you might have the same issue I did. My dual battery system is set up with one battery for the engine and one for all the accessories. The second battery has a re-setable fuse, 50amp, and one day out it got pushed in by a bumber located behind a seat cushion and touching the breaker. The boat ran fine but I lost all my accessory functions. Pretty freaked for a little bit until I remember the fuse. I just reset the fuse and all was good.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by kjack03 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely take a look. Would this explain why the Blower worked at one point but the rest of the switches did not?

Does anyone happen to know how I can get a hold of a wiring diagram for the console of switches?

Yep, as it works its way loose, one side will come out before the other. Like I said, it'll take all of 5 minutes to look behind the panel - if the long connector has worked its way loose, you'll see it right away.