Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You would of thought for all this money . . .

there would be a clock. The last couple of cruises I've taken I've noticed that I'm always asking what time it is. Not sure about the Moomba's buton the Supra it has some digital displays that let's me cycle threw everything on gods green earth except for the time. I was gonna try to sticky a clock on the dash but I don't want it to look lame. What do you guys do? Any pics?
    2009 Supra Launch 21V

I used a sports watch until its strap broke. Now I just leave my expendable "boat phone" in one of the driver's cupholders.

there should be a clock built into the stereo if you have one, but we use "eddie".
    my sis bought this toy for us right after we got the boat, and he has become our unofficial mascot, riding in the jockey box. "eddie" goes with us everywhere in the boat and sits on the camp table at night when camping..
    kinda funny, but we have had 2 trips without "eddie" and he is missed....

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

We don't do anything. When i'm on the water i could care less what time it is. When it starts getting dark we go in. The last thing i want to know is how soon my day is ending.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I use a waterproof wrist clock.

I agree with Razzman on this one. A clock will only show me when the day is ending. I do not think my Radio shows the correct time since i never check the time on it.

Now the big question. With the 2010 new Supra Dash that does it all do they have a clock built in?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hell I bet the 2010 dash opens up into a microwave. And all microwaves have clocks.
    2009 Supra Launch 21V

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    We don't do anything. When i'm on the water i could care less what time it is. When it starts getting dark we go in. The last thing i want to know is how soon my day is ending.
    Seriously!

One of my buddy's favorite quotes:
    Buddy: "What time is it?"
    Me: "Saturday"

When my depth perception can no longer tell when to stand tall at the wake, I come in.

EDIT: my ipod and/or cellphone has a clock for those that MUST know

we get no cell phone service at our lake we ride at most of the time. we usually have a couple that come up later in the day, so time is needed.
    we have a standing 15min pickup rule. be at the marina within 15 minutes of the time scheduled or we leave ya. have left a couple. amazing how some don't have any common courtesy.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Isn't there a clock built into the stereo head unit? Yeah, you have to pop the glove box cover to look at it, but it's still there IF you want to know what time it is.