Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Killed some butter last night

Had the lake to ourselves from 6:30 - 8:00 last night and my buddy and I just switched off running set after set. I was so tired I could hardly move when we quit but it was absolute BUTTER and there was one boat sitting in a cove watching us and we had the lake to ourselves. The wife took some sick sunset shots.

It's not very often - but everyone once in a while I'm glad I have a crossover/ski boat instead of a full wakeboat.. We killed that butter. My guy laid a shoulder on the water a few times and pulled out of it..

Such a great night. Every once in a while it just "happens".. In Minnesota with the season winding up way too quick - nights like that are precious.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need pictures. I love skiing/wakeboarding on butter. its the best.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

we were up last friday night and I don't think I saw 15 boats. lake was smooth. not quite glass, but darn close. boarded without running into one wake. was nice..

right about the weather though h2o.. 90's are disappearing quickly to 80's. then come 70's and the suit...

this summer went by way too quickly....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    we were up last friday night and I don't think I saw 15 boats. lake was smooth. not quite glass, but darn close. boarded without running into one wake. was nice..

right about the weather though h2o.. 90's are disappearing quickly to 80's. then come 70's and the suit...

this summer went by way too quickly....
    Air temp and water temp were high 60's last night.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

too cold for me without a suit on.
    70's air and low 60's water is when I draw the line...

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    too cold for me without a suit on.
    70's air and low 60's water is when I draw the line...
    Does your wife let you bring your purse on the water or does she make you leave it on the dock?

Cool

Now .Now you guys are both Upper States guys. Play nice. I think that comment should be pointed more to the Southern Boys who want to quit well before its really time. Up here its winterizing and frozen lakes when we say STOP.

I'll be there in 2 weeks. prove it

Jeff - Been a long time ago now, but we used to get glass pretty regular on Lake Marion. We used to set up the portable course on the west side just south of the gap by the landing.

If you need an extra body for some skiing on a week night - PM me. Work in Bloomington, I can be in Lakeville in a heart beat - even for a long lunch if the boat is in the water.

How did the whole monster lift installment go?

Dave
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

love the playful banter, usually reserved for the golf course, but that made me laugh.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold