Lightbulb Wanted Tower Speakers and Lights for 07 Outback

Does anyone know what the OEM option was if I were to have ordered it on the boat? What recommendations do you have for me? Looking for a pair of speakers and a 3 or 5 light system. Don't know if I should do a combo system or not? Any thoughts? I currently have a Kenwood Deck with 6 Kenwood speaker system, 12inch Fosgate sub and Rockford Amp.

I have a light bar off of my mobius. Not sure if it was stock or not. I think it is a five light bar. Let me know if you want it.

Also, when are you wanting these speakers, as I will be building some this fall/winter. They will be aluminum cans with a nice woofer, more than likely a kicker, and a nice tweeter. Will come in a pair. Soon as I get one together I will be sure and post pics and specs on here.

do you have pics? I'd like to get the speakers on before season is over. I think now is the time to buy when demand might be low (better deals).
    Thanks

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I'm still on the hunt for tower speakers and lights. Would like a Roswell setup and Roswell tower arm and mirror as well but might have to settle for an Aerial Combo Twin Pod Blunt with Polks:
    http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/pr...lite225-pa.htm

Anybody got this settup and like/dislike it?

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Does anyone know what the OEM option was if I were to have ordered it on the boat? What recommendations do you have for me? Looking for a pair of speakers and a 3 or 5 light system. Don't know if I should do a combo system or not? Any thoughts? I currently have a Kenwood Deck with 6 Kenwood speaker system, 12inch Fosgate sub and Rockford Amp.

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Vking I have the single blunt can and i do like them I will probably add another set over the winter. I got mine on ebay from this reseller, no problems alot cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AERIAL-WAKEBOARD...4.c0.m14.l1262
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

thanx jmvotto.........i'll check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Vking I have the single blunt can and i do like them I will probably add another set over the winter. I got mine on ebay from this reseller, no problems alot cheaper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AERIAL-WAKEBOARD...4.c0.m14.l1262

2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Default Roswell canisters and kicker 6 1/2

I have a set of Roswell canisters and kicker 6 1/2 speakers that came off of my 08 mobius, I have pics if you want to send me your email, I am asking $350 with an amp.
    To get things you have never had, you need to do things you have never done...