Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Congratulations! I like the yellow! I do like your idea for the graphics! Well done on a great deal!

Congrats on the new boat. I sold my 2001 Mobius and just last weekend bought a 2002 Malibu VLX Wakesetter for 21,000. Sorry guys for switching brands but it was too good to pass on. It had 400 hours, 2004 graphics, and 2004 interior through the whole boat. The best thing it was yellow, white, and charcoal gray. I couldn't be happier right now! Enjoy the new LSV!!!

well day 2 is complete. starting to really learn the boat. but still have not messed with wakeboarding setup much. its been windy all weekend. but getting the surf wake dialed, it must be twice as big as the old natique. mobius seems to like 10.0 or 10.3 mph and the wake plate about 1/4 of the way up. had the left rear 750 filled, and a 440 in the left seat.

did get a quick 5 minute session to start breaking in the new shane closed toe bindings. there a whole new world as well.
    can best be described as like wearing a half leg cast. but liked what i felt. but will take 5-10 good sessions to get broke in and me to get used them.

I'm looking forward to lots more good pics from you. Can't wait to see the upgrades too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I second that, nice pics!
    07 Moomba Outback

I say leave the boat "as is" when it comes to the colors. I think the color scheme is really nice on that boat. The hint of red really sets it off.

Really a nice find!! Congrats.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

That Wave looks awesome. Was gonna ask your setup with weight and wake plate but just read your post again and saw it in there.

At the beginning of the season I bought nearly the same boat but a 2002 with 240 hrs on it for 19,400.

Looks like you found yourself an awesome boat at an awesome price.
    Last edited by Sharpie647; 09-01-2009 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I say leave the boat "as is" when it comes to the colors. I think the color scheme is really nice on that boat. The hint of red really sets it off.
    You might consider stripping it and going nekked till you get around to changing it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Very nice. I like the black stripe on the yellow. Also the pic of your surf wake is great. I love that water color.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Sled491 Guest

Dude that wave is awsum