Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's kind of what I figured, thanks. On that note is there a good place to start to diagnose why the gauge might not be working? I can try to check the connections on the controller I suppose.

Sorry, not really sure. Definitely check the easy stuff first though starting with the connections.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

My wakeplate will operate with the ignition off but the gauge only works when the ignition is on. Had me scratching my head after replacing the o-rings in the actuators. Thought I had damaged the position sensor.

Ah that could be it, thanks. I have an 06 OBV which as I understand is basically the same as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by VA LSV View Post
    My wakeplate will operate with the ignition off but the gauge only works when the ignition is on. Had me scratching my head after replacing the o-rings in the actuators. Thought I had damaged the position sensor.
    This is due to the fact the ignition adds the power to the gauge and not the wake plate its self.

The wake plate is powered separately of the ignition.

As for the wake plate travel its only a few inches in the up and down position. Look at the strut tubes and you can measure them all the way up and all the way down. Then post what you get as a total travel.

I can then do the same for mine and we can compare numbers if you want to see if yours is moving the full range.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]