Default Carbon Monoxide ~ Everyone should watch!

Carbon Monoxide is a subject that comes up quite often in the wakesurfing community and is a often mis-percieved subject by law enforcement. One of the biggest (no pun intended) supporters of wakesurfing on the west coast is Robert Garcia (aka Ragboy). He & his family live and breathe wakesurfing, his children are all into it and he does have quite a few! He's gone as far as to not only create and install an awesome ballst system for his Tigé 24ve but to make a custom aluminum platform just to create the perfect wave!

Ragboy created http://wake9.com/ and is constantly uploading help and info videos. His latest is on the effects of carbon monoxide and wakesurfing and debunking the myth that wakesurfing is as dangerous as teak surfing. Check out the video and his site, you'll find loads of info for the uninformed and informed as well!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Looks like some cool stuff. Is it just me? I start to watch his videos and i get 2 or 3 seconds then it has to load. Then 2 or 3 seconds and has to load. I goto U Tube and i don't have this problem.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default mmandley

I think it is your computer. Are you hard wired or running wireless? I have no problems either way.

I just installed my FAE last night night on my supra. Not a hard job but took me a couple hours to make sure it was perfect. I will take some pics today when I get home and I will be heading to the lake house friday afternoon to test it out. I will post my thoughts when I get back on Sunday.

Some good info. Hard not to notice the jet skiers running behind the boat taking advantage of the huge wakes while someone was surfing.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I agree Ed. I'll be getting one next year probably just to make it safer & quiet things down a bit.
    2007 Mobius LSV

good vids. really liked the surfing 201 trick tips...

the co is interesting, but we have the 340cat motor, so don't worry about it too much... always turn the engine off when switching riders but otherwise just go with it...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I do notice the exhaust, but seriously I take a breath when I'm outside or way back on the wave and exhale when behind the boat.

We also leave our window open when surfing as I've noticed a smell when running downwind. Wakeboarding and other faster sports are OK.

I'm going to add FAE but my own custom design as I have a different boat and gear in the way. Centurion with switchblade.