Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

^^I'm going to have to second that.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

i have a couple of the stickers, liscence plate was sent to another moomba owner. towel stays with me.

pm if interested
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    MY boats gonna be a year old next month.

I didn't get a welcome package either, nor do I care if I get one or not....but I do have a helluva boat.
    I don't really care much about the package, but I thought it was pretty bad that the guy took my info, said he'd send a package, and then I never got one. I am a district manager for American Honda, and I know that if I promise a customer at a consumer show a Honda sticker or t-shirt or whatever, I'm going to send it to them.

I agree that I got a helluva a boat, and I really like my boat and dealer. Neither are perfect, but I'm pleased. I don't need a towel, license plate, or anything else. It's just the principle.

I don't recall the gentleman's name. I purchased my boat in Dec 2007; and I received, completed, and returned the survey shortly thereafter.

I was at the Tampa boat show last Sept, and while checking the display out, I was approached by an SC employee (I don't think he was a dealer employee). He asked if I had any questions, and I told him I recently purchased a 2007 OB V. He asked how I liked it, and I told him it was great. I jokingly said that my only disappointment was that I didn't get the goodie bag. He took my name and address, and told me to expect the package.

Whatever. It's no big deal. I have lots of towels, and I have the license plates from my previous boat. I only chimed in because the subject was on the table in this thread.

Being a business owner, I can see both sides of the coin. With the economy in the trash, people are trying to do more with less resources. SC is no different, with Nat gone, others are picking up the slack. the dealers have the same issues, laying people off, and adjusting responsibilities.

It is unfortunate, but it is a sign of the times. Perhaps Pres. Obama could stimulate the marine industry and everyone from manufactures to dealers could put eveyone back to work. and everything would be wonderful. Sorry, don't want to start a political thread just vented a tad.

Hey you have an idea there!

I am going to call my Congressman.

Cash for Sunkers!

Wait that won't work, I sold the sunker and bought an 08 Moomba and she isn't going anywhere!

You can't blame the economy for everything.

People still spent between 40 and 50k on a new MOOMBA boat and filled out the customer survey (to help out S.C.) and are excited to get the Moomba gear (Advertising for Moomba) as an incentive. How much money or how hard is it to send these packages out?

I know I was dissappointed to not get one. It's a minor detail f course but one that set SC apart and ahead of the pack.... at least it used too.

P.S. Still no phone call back.....