Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moomba customer service, what happenned?

So I own an 08 XLV as many of you may know. boat is awesome,wake is awesome. But since we got the boat there have been a couple issues (Perfect pass still doesn't work propoerly after 3 different units) that were never resolved.

My dealer went to hell and gave me a lot of run around so i have been emailing SC direct (on 3 seperate occassions) and have yet to even get a response. Its getting harder and harder to recommend a Moomba to people with this type of service. Now about a month out of warranty, one of my ballast drain pumps has died.

Has anyone else experienced this? I gave SC ample time to respond but i sent another email today and thought I'd post up on here to see if any other board members were experienceing this?

Also I mailed in my survey last year and never got that cool welcome package everyone bragged about. Kinda lame in my opinion.

My apologies. I will have someone within Customer service contact you today. rloucks@skierschoice will be in touch, if by chance he cannot locate your information from the website, please drop him a note. We should have taken care of this...

Rick Tinker

Once you're in the club you get the president's ear. From what I've seen this kind of thing is rare and gets taken care of quickly.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the super fast response Rick, I went ahead and emailed that address too.

I sent my first email today to all 3 address's on the website but t got returned from 2 of them fyi:

Your message could not be delivered.

The recipient's computer rejected your e-mail.
    Please verify the recipient's e-mail address and resend.

Recipient: <[email protected]>
    Reason: 5.1.1 User unknown

Recipient: <[email protected]>
    Reason: 5.1.1 User unknown

Im not sure where you got your Moomba from, But I purchased mine from Martin Equipment in West Edmonton. I have had great service from them - even though my boat has been in for warranty work more often that it should (Its an 09 Mobious). But first hand I can say they are top knotch and run their operation a lot better than a lot of Auto Dealers around here IMO. Im sure they would help you out.
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Looking at the time stamps on the post's it took the President of Skiers choice 9 minutes to answer. Talk about service!

Ever heard of ANY boat manufacture doing that!

Yet another reason I will never think about another boat line.

fyi
    ncarrera@skierschoice was Natalie who got laid off this spring-could be why no response from that one. We do miss her.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Hey Rick,
    Since you replied here so quick, I thought I'd ask you a question.

I have a 2002 Outback LS. The dealer fixed the cracks in the jell coat in 2003. They have come back and more. Why do your boats tend to have some manny issues with cracking? I have ownwd other boats and never had a single crack in the jell coat.
    Other than that I love my Moomba.

Default Reply

Eddie, I sent you a PM.

Rick

Rick, I've had great responses from rob Louckes and anthony cooper in the past reagrding questions. ( nothing to do with warranty stuff either)Not only by e-mail but follow up phone calls

The reason we own a moomba and its a great boat( of course)

Thanks
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Hey Rick nice to see the big people on hear. Goes to show you that SC really cares about their product. I came across this link https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9076

Can you see what you can do to help her out. Sounds like they took advantage of her female status.

Thanks in advance
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!