Threaded View

Talking Wakesurfing Newbies...

Couple of buddies and myself got together a few days ago to try to "catch a wave". We had tried before with less ballast and a different board without much success. This day was different . I have a '05 Supra 21V that we were on. I took my front bag at 650 lbs and moved it to the right rear. We then took a ski locker bag from a '06 Mobius LSV and put it in my front (wt unknown..guessing around 400 lbs). Then took a 250 lb bag and filled it 1/2 full and set it in the back right hand corner seat. Perfect pass was at 2300 rpm and wake plate at the half way point (also had a 200 lb body sitting on the back right corner). So between the ballast and the person on the back right...we had around 1375 lbs. This is the wake we ended up with...pics don't do it justice. It is by far the best wake we have created to date. Needless to say, we all 3 were able free ride . Can't wait to add more weight and do it again. I think were all addicted to wakesurfing. Any wake enhancement input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ssmith; 08-22-2009 at 11:35 PM.