Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2010 supra dash

I'm with sled on this one. I don't see it coming to moomba any time soon but that's not what moomba's are about. supra on the other hand has to be able to match what mc and malibu are putting out. It's not going to make you a better wakeboarder or skier but It will add a little flare to your boat if that's what you want.

I like the EFI analogy. we bought our bass boat right when the EFI outboards were coming out and everyone was saying they're just gonna cause you problems down the road. needless to say we didn't get the EFI and darn if we aren't kicking ourselves now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    It's like why were continue to get all this new stuff for our cell phones, yet I still get dropped calls every day?
    Good point. I have a cell phone that is so advanced. I get internet, emails, Up to the minute news, and I still get dropped calls. And yes, I paid big bucks for the phone with a two year contract.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

With cell phones they do not want to look at the dropped call issue since that does not make them more money. Putting out cell phones that do more then the last cell phone makes them a lot of money. No one likes taking a step back and going what is something that really needs to be fixed. I know with boats a lot of people in the hotter states are having issues with vapor lock. What is being done to fix this issue?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    With cell phones they do not want to look at the dropped call issue since that does not make them more money. Putting out cell phones that do more then the last cell phone makes them a lot of money. No one likes taking a step back and going what is something that really needs to be fixed. I know with boats a lot of people in the hotter states are having issues with vapor lock. What is being done to fix this issue?
    Jester, good point. It has been said that the competition has already put all kinds of R&d into this problem and have a new fuel pump. Our fix is splashing cold water on the pump. We also need to recognize that the other 3 have this new dash system. And at the end of the day, at this winters boat show, if they don't show the bling they won't get the early orders that carry them through the year.

Yes, there is a new fuel pump for 2010 that is now located in the fuel tank to all but eliminate instances of Vapor Lock.