Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 supra dash

Default 2010 supra dash

Here is a link to the new 2010 supra dash. Looks pretty cool

http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=2406

Pretty sweet! Wonder how long it will take to get that on the Moomba Boats.
    2005 Mobius LSV

Nice. Wonder if the price will increase a lot with that new system?
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

I hate stuff like that. Hope we never see it on Moombas. One little thing goes out and you lose everything. I don't even like the DVD/TV combos. Keep it simple for me.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

meh, I'm not real crazy about it.

something tells me that may make it more difficult to just throw a 750 in the rear locker and ride...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Really. Really hate to say this but. It reminds me of the dash from a late 80's bayliner. Now I will say this, we had a 1989 17' bayliner with the force outboard and really for the 7 yrs we had it, it was trouble free, but I replaced most of the gauge's with round needle style gauge's.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

So uneccessary. I also hope we never see this on Moomba, that is not what Moomba is about. If you want one of these, then buy a Supra.

What happen do the days of keys and speedometers? I like the new features of modern boats EFI, cruise, reliability. This dash would be to much for me. My vote is no.

This dash also reminds me of some cars in the 80's that had digital dash gauges.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I hate stuff like that. Hope we never see it on Moombas. One little thing goes out and you lose everything. I don't even like the DVD/TV combos. Keep it simple for me.
    I agree 100%. The system will lockup one time and you will be sitting in the middle of the lake and not be able to do anything or even start your boat. I have had my PP system lock up and all i need to do is unplug it and i can keep going. Also it looks like a game. So i am in technology and a friend game me their IPhone (the one thing that will never lock up is what they say) and within 5 min i had it locked up and they had to wait for the battery to die before they could use their phone again. The reset thing they have would not even work.

Note to SC is that if you want a real improvment people will love it would be a better gas gauge so i know the real amount of gas i have left and not this game system that might look cool to some people but when it breaks makes my boat useless.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I agree. What a waste of time and money. 3 years and this is what they came up with. I would rather see hard tanks than a cartoon screen. I do not like it.
    It said that it monitors the water in the sacks with the wake plate. How can it do that correctly. Timing is the only way. What if the timing is off. The gauge could say 100% full when it might be 100% Port, 85% starboard and 94% bow. Just my two cents. Kind of disappointed with what is new for the boats. Again, I would rather see hard tanks and a better cooler.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!