Default HELP.... Sea dek / SWIM PLATFORM size..???

i have a 02 Mobios LS, I need the correct Measurements of the swim platform....???

I would go get the Measurements off the boat myself but i'm in Iraq and the boat is at my mom's house and she don't know how to read a tape... lol

thanks!

will this work?
    Attached Files Attached Files

You should just be able to order it directly from SeaDeak and tell him what year. I know that there was some discrepency about dek sizing on 2000 and 2001 - but I ordered mine directly from them for my 2002 and it fit nearly perfect... I just installed mine a week ago and ordered from the last group buy..

Good luck!
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

did a group buy earlier in the year, only told SeaDek the year (2002) and fit perfect....super nice upgrade imo.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Yeah that what I’m trying to do is order one from Chuck at SeaDek, he’s doing another group buy and I’m trying to get in on it but he told me he needs to the size of my swim platform… I told him the year and model of my boat and he said that there some different in sizes and he wanted to make sure he got the right one… it’s a 2002 Mobius LS, I would think it would be the same as all the other 2002 models…???