Default Wakeboarding Pics from last night

200 pics.. Easier to just give you the link instead of copy/paste/upload/etc..

http://www.gahvey.com/Programs/galle...g2_itemId=5826

Please dont spam these out. Just take a look and enjoy. One guy in our crew has a website and he only has so much bandwidth..

Was a great night. Not often in Minnesota in mid September you have 80+ degree weather and glass..
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

nice.
    when do you start giving lessons?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    nice.
    when do you start giving lessons?

We are just a crew of old guys thinking we're young. I'm 28 and I'm the youngest guy in the crew. None of this 18 year old shredder phenom crap goig on with our crew..

The chick in the pics killing it? She's 38..

Anyone from the Twin Cities or anyone visiting the Twin Cities - our crew gets out 3-4 times a week and anyone is welcome once. Your attitude will decide if you get invited back.

We love getting people out for pulls. We've got my 02' Outback, an 02' Malibu sacked out, 08 Supra 22SSV, an 07' Outback and an 03' MC X2.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Jeff W. - cool pics. It looks like the girl and the first guy in the pics are wearing comp vests or no vest. Do you know what they had on? I'm looking for a vest that is more low profile. And what lake was that on? I'm typically at Big Carnie in Stillwater.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    Jeff W. - cool pics. It looks like the girl and the first guy in the pics are wearing comp vests or no vest. Do you know what they had on? I'm looking for a vest that is more low profile. And what lake was that on? I'm typically at Big Carnie in Stillwater.

Thanks
    Hey man.

We were on Fish Lake in Maple Grove. It's the one you see off of 494 and Weaver Lake Road when you're on your way out of town..

We ride both CGA and Non-CGA vests. Just depends on the night and who's riding, etc. In these pics, the guy with the white shorts and white topped O' Brien board and myelf - the brown/white floral shorts and plaid board are wearing CGA vests. The girl and the guy in all black both have non-CGA (comp) vests on..

We all have both.. Check out www.bordersmall.com if you want to pick up a comp vest on the cheap. Look on "Wake Closeouts" on the left hand side and you will find a bunch of comp vests for $60 or less.

I ride a Jet Pilot Murray CGA vest that is olive and urban camo and my non-CGA comp is a Jet Pilot Baller that is white.