Default 2000 Moomba Mobius V - $22,000 OBO

Well, I'm not looking forward to selling, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. This is a VERY nice boat, Moomba owners & riders are a great community to get into.

There are roughly 880 hrs on the boat, however, I am still using it and will continue to use it till it is sold. It's got 2200 lbs of built in hidden ballast with full automatic control. Tandem axle trailer with brand new tires, replaced all 4 on 07/30/09. The trailer is in great condition, only notable thing would be the lower rear fenders, bottom 3 inches, dinged up a little from blow out, can only see up close. This boat is real similar to the new Moomba LSV's. This boat runs real nice, and, like I said, I will be using it till it's sold. I LOVE it and hope it goes to someone who will feel the same. Here are some key features of the boat:

310hp 5.7L V8 Fuel Injected MPI Indmar Assault Engine
    2200lbs Automatic Ballast
    Depth Finder
    Blue LED cup holders
    Hydraulic Wake Plate
    Perfect Pass
    Stereo System includes: (1 Kenwood, 1 Pioneer, & 1 Rockford Fosgate amp; 12" Kicker Comp Sub, 6 Rockford Fosgate 6.5 componet speakers, 4 Eclipse Component Tower Speakers)
    2 Wakeboard Racks
    Grey Bimini Top (cover has a couple tears, actual bimini does not)
    Custom Made black snap down cover, (perfect condition)
    Asking $22,000 OBO

if you have any questions, or want more pictures feel free to let me know!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dereklschmidt; 08-23-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: LAST PRICE DROP OF THE SEASON (23k -> 22k)
    We only fear what we don't understand...

00 Mobius V, PP, 2200lbs ballast, 3 amps, 12" sub, Alpine CD/MP3

Am I that high priced? NO ONE is interested? I'm almost 3 grand below book, check the NADA I attached to this post...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default derek

Probably to high for the current times. I bought a 2003 supra launch ssv fully loaded with 120hrs and boat is mint. Always kept indoors. Only paid 25K for it. Also came with some extra stuff and already had soundsystem with amps.

I agree with the previous post... Unfortunately I think you’re going to need to lower the price a bit to make a sale in this market... I just sold an all black 05 Mobius LSV which NADA had at over 31K. The boat was in absolutely perfect condition (no dings, scratches, stains, or tears) with only 105 hours… sold it for 26k after 4 months.

DuuuuuuuuDE-first of all-what a great post-the pics are nice,you can see the wake-this should be the model post for selling a boat. I love the boat-if I sell mine soon I will contact you but I think someone is going to grab it. Good luck

OK, getting near the end of the season... $21,500!!! If it doesn't sell in the next month or two, I'm keeping it...