Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I understand thanx. Were did you find the one way check valve? I found some at a fish aquarium place. I think that these should work.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I understand thanx. Were did you find the one way check valve? I found some at a fish aquarium place. I think that these should work.
    Tazz,

West Marine or Wakemakers will have the one way valves. They were about $20/each.

I will try my luck with west marine. Wakemakers kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. I tried and ordered several things from them and never received them. I had to cancell my orders and go somewhere else.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

You guys might want to check out my thread on the Supra forum. My system is the same principle.... No sprinkler valves, but I use a master water shutoff to keep the bags from filling on their own.

http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4646