Hybrid View

Default Aerial Tower and SeaDek Install

Installed the Aerial Airborn tower and SeaDeak this weekend. Both went well. The tower we had one issue with some plastic wrapping getting stuck and the SeaDek was a pain because my OEM pad was not interested in coming up - but overall both went well. I LOVE the tower. Looks excellent, solid as a rock.. I will say that compared to the older Rad-A-Cage OEM towers, I much prefer the look and functionality of this tower. SKiers Choice really has the new towers dialed in though. Fusion P series tower speakers and some racks will be going on next week.. I also stripped all the graphics off and will be getting new graphics sometime in the next week or two. The only downside is that my OEM bimini doesn't fit but I was aware of that going in.

I apologize for not resizing the pics. These are straight off the camera and onto the uploader.

Here it is..
    Getting started - the oem pad came off but the adhesive remained.. Gotta have my best friend to help me with the project. Lime for the win!

Getting the new pad lined up - keeping my Lime as the nights priority
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

And boom - done. Looks great, works even better than it looks.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Now to the tower install.. Getting the boat and the parts ready Friday night

Some install pics

3/4 done!

And finally - the finished pics. I love this tower. Great investment. I got the anodized version so easy clean up and it is solid and sexy. Can't wait to get my accessories on it.

What a change that makes--looks great
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart