Default Evolution Covers Question

Need some input. Has anybody ever ordered a cover from them. So far they have been great over the phone with me. explaining everything to me about the cover. My question is he does not take credit cards. Only checks. Wants a check before he ships. Never did this before and iam on the east coast. What would u do??? I really like the cover. Thanks for any help andy

when i had my 05 supra ssv22 i had one made from covercraft (now evolution), cory is a super standup guy who takes great pride in customer service and the quality of his work. i would not hesitate.

Do not worry, I sent in a check and two weeks later I had my cover at my doorstep, could not of been happier with the service.
    ________
    Ss 90
    Last edited by jetpilot2002; 03-06-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot2002 View Post
    Do not worry, I sent in a check and two weeks later I had my cover at my doorstep, could not of been happier with the service.

did you do the group buyin?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Cover

Thanks for every ones help. sent the check today. You would think that moomba would make a good cover. Every time it rains the front of my boat is wet . This cover should take care of it again thanks . Andy