Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The seat still tracks forward and back. The assembly is placed on top of the existing sliding tracks so nothing changes. It is a locking 12 position swivel base of which 5 positions are useable. It has a motion range from zero (straight ahead) to around 110-115 degrees so that it points directly at the far port (left) corner/storage locker.

I also mounted the swivel with the swivel handle side attached to the seat plate so that the handle travels with the seat for ease of use. The handle faces forward under your left leg. However it's a bit of a reach under the bolster so i'm looking at extending the lever some. This i'll do over the winter more than likely.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Very nicely done. I wonder if you could find a swivel base that already has a top and bottom plate to eliminate some of the aluminum fabrication? If not, you should go into business.

Very nice. Now i have a good direction to do it myself.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Thumbs up Is Niiiiice!

Razz nice work! That angle works pretty well huh?
    I found out too late that my swivel had the poly bushings, it wore out really quickly and the seat wobbled all over the place. I picked up an all metal one from west marine for about $22. Much more solid and no wobble.
    I went without the swivel lock with some reservation, but I'm glad I did. Its nice to pull a rider out of the water the spin half way around once the boat planes out to watch. That and I like tho kick my feet up on the seat back of the observer seat on long cruises.
    All in all nice work, and always an easy fix later.

PWI as usual...