Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who wakeskates?

Wakeskating is great to do once in a while to work on your fine control. Ride a wakeskate and then return to wakeboarding, and suddenly you'll feel much more solid. It's a great way to advance a wakeboarder from beginner to intermediate skill level.

Wakeskating is covered in "The Book Complete" DVD set, including jumps.

I wakeskate only now after tearing my acl skating feels better on my knees nothing to wrench on my knees if I go down

I have been working on jumping the wake I am about 20%, but I like to do board slides on the wake mess around on the flat water shove its. I am working on getting better and its alot tougher than wakeboarding when trying to actually attempting tricks, but riding it is just as easy though.
    2007 Outback V

I just tried this the other day. I thought it was great. I'm starting to look into getting my own board. I thought relatively inexpensive, about $100 for a decent beginner board.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

I also wakeskate occasionally. Its like a relaxing watersport for me, because every time I'm on my wakeboard I'm trying some sort of trick, and when I slalom I'm working on my cuts and technique. When I'm on the skate I just bounce around, lol.
    2013 Outback V

Thumbs up sweet

Well that sure seems like enough board members that wakeskate to have a new section, who do we talk to about getting a wakeskate forum created? can EdG do it?
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV