Default 07 Mobius XLV 2 aft Ballast will fill but not drain

I recently bought the boat so am just getting familiar with it. When I purchased it the aft right bag would fill but not drain. I had a buddy turn the switch on and off while I stood near the engine compartment to listen for a sound of the pump cycling. I was never able to hear the pump but I could hear the left pump cycling on/off. Over the weekend I filled the aft left to surf and when it came time to dump it was inop. The front ballast works fine ( knock on wood!). Im not sure if there is a fuse or circuit protection for each pump. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

If you have a voltage meter then you could check to see if you are getting power to the pump when the switch is turned on to drain. If you have enough cable slack you could also plug the right pump into the left wiring and turn the left pump on to drain.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default fuses...

I have the same boat, and Randomly one day the Empty fuse blew out for my front ballast bag.... They are right next to the steering column on the back side of the dash. I think there was a little fuse block with 6 fuses in it...

Start there..

Thanks for the input! I'll try it this afternoon.

I checked the fuses, all are good.
    I checked the voltage out to the pumps, got 12 volts.
    My assumtion is both dump pumps are bad.
    Am I missing anything before I order the pumps?
    Also, do I order the pumps from Moomba or are there other options?
    Thanks in advanced!

You are correct sounds like the pumps are bad. You can go by your local Walmart or marine store and pick up a Tsunami 800 GPH for about 30 bucks or so, “don’t quote me on the price its been a while since I replaced a pump” the pump will fit the current brackets you will just need to clip the wires and re-attach to the new pumps.
    2005 Mobius LSV

If you are getting 12V when the switch is turned on then it is an issue with the pump. I would pull the pump and force some water thru it then see if it turns on after that. If it does not then you will need a new pump.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

if you're going to replace the pumps i would look into upgrading them to the 1200 gph tsunami!
    Lake Tahoe slaysh / Shred Stixx flo team