Default adding ballast bags

Hello I am going to buy the 750 v drive bags for my boat and am wondering other than the tsunami pump, what other plugs etc do i need so i can use the existing 400 lb bags with the tsunami? Thanks!

All you need is the correct fittings for the bags to the pump and your golden.

Doesn't matter what kind as long as they are both matched. The stock Moomba bags with the male fittings if i recall don't fit the tsunami pumps. You have to buy fitting for the pump or the bag to match them up.

My 750s didn't come with hose fittings at all. They only came with plugs to close off the fill and drain holes.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

were you able to transfer the quick connects on your 400's to the 750's and then buy others for the 400's? there are so many plugs etc this all quite confusing thanks in advance!
    if you could tell me the part numbers to make that work that would be spectacular!

also if there is something to put on the 400's that makes it quick to use with the tsunami but also quick to close off afterwards... ie would that be the w 730 to add to the 400's? and the w733 for the 750's?

the existing 1 inch connectors on the bags dont wanna come out is there something i can buy that allows the tsunami to work?
    Last edited by ottawarider; 08-05-2009 at 06:02 PM.

is this what you are looking for...

you would need w730 to screw into the bag that then will accept the tsunami pump

you would need two w736 to install on the new bag so it will work with the factory conections. or just remove them out of the bag you remove and transfer to the new bag.

you will need one w731 to plug the lower hole on the bag you use with the tsunami pump on

try here
    http://www.wakemakers.com/wakeboard-ballast-fittings
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

awesome thanks! I ended up just giving er on the order and i assumed that i could used the plugs that come with the 750's on the 400 in place of ordering w 731. Will have pics of wakeboard and surf wakes as soon as it comes in!

alright so everything just got here 400's are out 750's are in. Now my problem is getting the quick connects out of the 400's so i can use em with the tsunami. I heard Moomba glues em or something? how do i get em out? Thanks!

alright i found the post to get the gluue off everything is set up now pics later!

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Looks like you got everything figured out though, so let's see those pics!

here are some pics from today I had taken photos 2 days ago but the 2 GB memory card went kaput. This was with the stock 400 lbs in the locker, 2 400 pound bags down the middle as pictured and the 750 port side sac filled. Speed 11.2 and wake plate 3/4 up. One driver and one spotter. Going to try it with about 7 people and fill half the starboard side and see what happens this weekend. Ill get some wakeboard pics as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images