Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mike, The simple answer to your problem is dry off before getting in the drivers seat. I have never noticed any water under the drivers seat when i have done my cleaning. You could also just put a towel on the drivers seat before you sit down and it will get most of the water.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Never had the problem. But then i also drip-dry on the platform, absorb suit moisture with a towel and always have a towel on the seat. In fact there's always towels on all the seats.
    2007 Mobius LSV

we bring a bag of at least 8 towels and by the end of the day there isn't a dry one to be found.
    2008 LSV

"I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppies"

I have the same little puddle but I think it from armpit sweat running down the side of my body and jumping off the right side love handle. At least that is what I think it is because it tastes a little salty.

We bring around 15 towels, for peeps & seats! When done for the day we lay 'em out to dry and clip them to the bimini with Bimini Clips to dry.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I do dry off but then every chance i get i jump in the water to cool off and then im back in the drivers seat.

The reason i know my seat gets so wet is i cant just wear swim trunks. I cant stand the feel of nylon against the jewels. I end up wearing the boxer briefs and they dont dry out as fast as regular swim trunks. I will have to drill some drain holes i guess.

Doesnt matter how many towels i bring when i get in and out of the water a couple dozen times LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    . I end up wearing the boxer briefs .

know what you are talking about. try some compresion(hold everything firmly in place) shorts-seem to dry fast.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

That's why i wear board shorts, no liners ... commando the only way!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    That's why i wear board shorts, no liners ... commando the only way!
    Board shorts are the only way to go. I use to think people where crazy to ware them until the first time i went wakeboarding in them. They are great and dry really quick.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I just wear two size 42" thongs. One on forward and one on backward. I used to wear just one but man can vinyl get hot. I post pictures later if you want.