Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Decisions made for our 2010 OBV

Ok so this list is from the current Build Your Boat from the Moomba website. Not sure yet what will change for 2010. Dave said he would let me know as soon as he goes to that meeting.

If I were to order today, this is what I would end up getting as standard and options for the OBV

2009 Outback V
    Color Pattern: E + Solid Hull (Hull=Main color) - Black on bottom, Fury Red on Top
    Engine: Indmar Assault 325 HP MPI w/E-Z Cruise Control
    Prop: 4-Blade CNC Upgrade
    Trailer: LED Lighting
    Trailer: Single Torsion Axle Trailer w/ Disc Brakes
    Graphics - Oval
    Appearance: Accent Seat Cushion Rails
    Appearance: Bow Filler Cushion
    Appearance: Package (Docking Lights, Stainless Steel Rubrail, Etched Cleats, Guide Pole Cvr.)
    Audio: AM/FM CD MP3 w/Driver Remote w/4 channel amp
    Audio: Remote- Transom Location
    Engine Option: Flush Kit
    Performance: Depth Finder
    Performance: Gravity III-v Ballast System (1 Front Bag, 2 Rear Bags)
    Performance: Multisport WakePlate
    Req: TransShield Shipping/Storage Cover
    Trailer: Galvanized Frame (single or tandem axle)
    Trailer: Spare Tire w/ Bracket (chrome or aluminum)
    Trailer: Swingaway Tongue, Color Matched Moomba
    Trailer: Transom Straps

Aftermarket Tower - Samson Razor and their cargo bimini I have already spoke with Scott via emails and laid the ground work to have it shipped directly to Dave for the install. The tower comes with 2 wake board racks

Lastly, I will have Dave also install a dual battery system for me.

The single or dual axle trailer is still sort of up in the air. I started a thread here asking pros and cons and got a lot of very informative replies. Dave at the shop, still recommended just getting the single for the OBV.

My plans for DIY projects:
    Swivel Seat
    Hinged Seats

So there it is, what do ya think?

Exactly what I want.

what exactly are the bow fill cushions for or do ? seems like that'd hinder the number of people you could seat up there...yes or no?

sounds good so far.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    what exactly are the bow fill cushions for or do ? seems like that'd hinder the number of people you could seat up there...yes or no?
    The bow filler cushion fills in the space just as you walk through the windshield. Essentially turning the bow into one big seat.

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    we love the bow fill cushion when we are out for multi day and lots of cruising. when we go out for the evening, or short hours, then we don't use it.

Smile

Maybe add a water strainer, helps keep some of the weeds etc out,otherwise looks good.

I would not get the docking lights and just get a spot light for the boat. They might look cool but they really do not light anything up from what i have seen. I also say get some tower speakers right now so it is out of the way.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

The bow filler cushion was picked out by the wife.

What is this strainer you speak of? It isn't an option from Moomba.

Tower speakers are on my mind, but I was thinking of doing a whole JL Audio install later on down the road.

Docking lights were part of the Appearance package I picked. I guess I could pick the stuff individually and see if there is a price difference between the package and individual items. I do like the look of the docking lights though. That extra bit of bling on the hull looks sharp.

I think its going to be a really sharp looking boat. The appearance package is the way to go man. Keep those docking lights even if you never use them they are a sweet looking option. It just give you a little more flare, and it comes back later in the resale value.

I know you don't have it listed yet, have you thought about Perfect Pass?

I know its the only option i didn't get that i regret. I will be buying one in the spring next year for our boat.

We have Moomba cruise now and it works great but there's a lot of features PP has that realy makes it worth having.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]