Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thx guys, I thought it looked more 'sporty'
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

that last one is tight!
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    True true but then id have to take my LSV stickers off and i like those quite a bit.

The more i think about it the more i think about taking that Mobius sticker off. Im not a fan of stickers on painted surfaces. I like my stickers on the windows mostly LOL.

Your tempting me to do it now..Dammit LOL
    Might be going naked sooner then i thought. While wiped the boat down Sunday i found 3 large scratches in the Mobius sticker. Not sure what caused them as i hadn't docked the boat and don't recall anyone hitting the boat with anything. Now the Port sticker looks crappy to me because i know those scratches are there.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I havent really been a fan of any of those but the last one is TIGHT! I love that look. Nice and clean. Honestly I don't really dig many of the new wraps. The skulls, the retro 90's, board manufacurer logo's, etc.
    I think the last one really keeps with the spirit of the boat and doesn't look like your trying too hard to different.

I hope you get that one! I'd love to see pics of it!
    You ought to remove the one you have and rock it for a while. I think you might like the look. Like I always say "I'm an advocate of boat nudity"

Oh, and tint those window for pete's sake!!

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by lancesaville View Post
    actually got some good advice on WW - who would have thought - and a guy suggested losing the big ronix sticker so it would be a cleaner look. I think I like it.
    I like this one best.
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

Thx for the input guys, dropping it off tomorrow, I'm attaching a photo of the final design we came up with, it's all moomba, with ghosted ronix logos in the background. The logos won't be as bright and noticeable at the front of the boat like they are in the picture, they'll be a lot more mellow looking. I'll post pics of the finished product in a few days when it's done.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by lancesaville View Post
    Thx for the input guys, dropping it off tomorrow, I'm attaching a photo of the final design we came up with, it's all moomba, with ghosted ronix logos in the background. The logos won't be as bright and noticeable at the front of the boat like they are in the picture, they'll be a lot more mellow looking. I'll post pics of the finished product in a few days when it's done.
    I love that wrap! Basic clean simple
    2007 Outback V

I like it! simple and not overdone. cant wait to see the finished product.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Very nice!
    2008 LSV

Looks pretty cool. Send pics of the real thing when it is done.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!