Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Years ago I was a teenaged Civil Service Life Guard working at an Army rec area. We also ran the boat dock and rented out bass boats, skiboats and pontoon boats. It is late on a Monday, it is cloudy and slow. No one is on the lake, no one is in the rec area. Me and 2 other lifeguards are shutting down for the evening when we see a boat drifting around the corner. It gets closer and we see a guy on his knees in the middle of the boat moving and jerking around? Then a girls head pops up. A few seconds later another girls head pops up. Hummmmmm......we walk to the end of the dock to get a better look. They see us and crank up the boat to come towards us. By then we figured out what they were doing and couldn't believe it!! Well they get to the dock and we meet 3 really drunk half naked people. They are seriously messed up. The girls didn't even know their tops were partially on. Ok me and the other 2 boy lifeguards didn't tell them either. Well they wanted something to drink so we show them the Coke machine. Actually we walked them all the way up to the office to show them. When they get back to the dock to get in the boat one girl gets in, the guy gets in and the other girl tripped and fell between the boat and the dock. The other girl cranks the outboard and gives it full throttle but with the wheel hard over. She almost cut the other girl to pieces as the end of the boat came around! Well the girl in the water is starting to struggle and panic but we weren't going to jump in to get her with the other girl driving around like a lunatic now coming back to get her. Luckily we had a pole and yelled for her to grap it and then pulled her up on the dock. We then got back away from the edge of the dock while waiting for the imment crash to happen as the other girl was coming back for the first girl. She did hit the dock hard and we heard the sound of fiberglass cracking but it wasn't too bad, the boat didn't sink. The guy in the boat was just laughing as they then motored off in the sunset to continue their fun day at the lake. I will never forget that day!

Sled491 Guest

Geez Z that's the stuff of Penthouse forums

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    No joke, I keep a paintball gun on board. I have used it. Had a guy within 10 feet of the boat last weekend, beer in hand on a Sea Doo RXP. I bet paintballs dont feel good on wet skin. I lit his a$$ up.

too funny, go get em....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Geez Z that's the stuff of Penthouse forums
    You know it really was and I left out most of the details as it took a long time for that boat to drift around that bend, but I wanted everyone to know what I was talking about. Again to this day I will never forget it!