Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I laugh at people who risk their $20,000-$90,000 wakeboarding boats by unhooking the clip and THEN backing up..

A common one that I hear is "I often launch alone and it saves time"..

So you're saying that you'll risk your $60,000 boat sitting on the concrete so that some jackass "bro" can get HIS boat into the water a whole 30 seconds sooner?

Wait til the back end is in the water. Then unhook.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

There are two ways to ensure you don't forget the plug!

1) Place plug in bag or on a strap that you attach to the steering wheel, or

2) Have a wife that constantly says "is the plug in?" 40 times before you launch!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Or leave the plug in all the time and let the 0% humidity that we have out west do its thing with any water that is in the bilge.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Then today, we spot 2 DNR boats at a dock and a tow truck in the yard. Get a little closer and see a deckboat busted 1/2 way through the front of the doack. They hooked the tow cable to the bow eye and winched it up over the dock, through the yeard and onto the back of the flatbead tow truck.

Sometimes, it's just best to sit on the dock and watch . . .
    Not happy to update on this post, but read today that a 62 yr man was killed in this accident. He, his brother and 5 others we out in a 19 ft skiff fishing Friday night when a huge downpour started. Apparently, they couldn't see the boathouse in the heavy rain.

You guys need to come up to Ohio and come boating. I have seen everything from entire families fighting (husbands and wives going at it at the same time) to people backing there boats off the trailer with the boat still attached to the trailer and they drag the truck in the water with the boat and trailer. When i was down in Texas people got drunk and tried to run the rivers at high speed at dark and would run their boats up the banks and would end up about 100 feet from the water.
    Last edited by Spaceball 1; 07-20-2009 at 04:21 PM.

I really never worry about my boat plug. I cant take it out by hand, i use a wrench and snug it in, when i pull out of the water i take it out while drying the boat off, i oput it on the drivers seat of the truck so when i get in if i for get it i sit on it and it instantly reminds me LOL.

Razz, im taking it you have a boat plug alarm? The wife? lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Razz, im taking it you have a boat plug alarm? The wife? lol
    Ha Ha. All you have to do is forget to put the plug in ONE TIME and forever after you have to listen to: "Is the plug in?"

TGFBP- you know, "Thank God For Bilge Pumps!"
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!