Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i would like to see a picture of someones boat who has replaced moomba cruise with perfect pass. curious to how it is installed
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

bludpumper - I have an 06 OBV also with the 310 engine with Holley Carb. I put PP Stargazer Wake edition on last August. I had the same issue with the DBW and had to get the unit RMA'ed and Randy sent me the servo. It did cost an extra $150 or so if I remember correctly over the DBW unit. It was fairly straightforward to install and the tricky part is getting the throttle cable just right. I ended up having to bend the brass throttle cable bracket just slightly so that it the cable would move smoothly without any side pressure (if you follow me).
    Unfortunately you won't get water temp from the paddlewheel on the 06 OBV and I think it is even optional to hook up the paddlewheel since it uses GPS for Speed and water temp sensor is not on that model of paddlewheel. Let me know if you need any pictures and I'll be glad to send them.

Rjenkins-
    Thanks so much for your detailed response.
    I got it all installed this last weekend and took out for a test
    yesterday. It worked beautiful.
    I'm not sure on the paddle wheel on mine. It is the Mobious LSV
    I'm pretty sure it is the same though.
    Thanks again! Enjoy the summer!