Thread: LEDs

Default LEDs

Anyone got cool photos of LED lighting in their moombas. I got some LED strip lighting and I wanna see what other people have done.

Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Here are the pictures of my LED set up.
    In this picture, I removed the Moomba Cruse because of the Perfect Pass and replaced them with these switches to operate the Tower LED lights and the underwater lights.

Here are the Tower Lights

Last edited by tazz3069; 07-18-2009 at 10:03 AM.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

More pictures of the cabin install

I used silicone as an adhesive to paste the lights to the rings. I got my rings at www.earmarkmarine.com

Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

More Pictures

Here is the picture of the Tower install. I had to run all the wires through my light/speaker bar, down the tower tube and under the dash.

I have an accessory switch on my boat that is a dual switch. position #1 operates the tower lights. Position #2 operate the LED in the cabin. The two switches that I added on the Moomba Cruse plate operate the Tower LED and the Underwater LED.

Tazz,
    What kind of depth guage is that? I'm looking to put one in the stock location just like that?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    Here are the pictures of my LED set up.
    In this picture, I removed the Moomba Cruse because of the Perfect Pass and replaced them with these switches to operate the Tower LED lights and the underwater lights.

Here are the Tower Lights

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

it is the stock unit. It came with the boat when I had purchased it.