Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For those that don't know the biggest difference between Jimmobius's install and all you '07-'08 guys is DBW or Drive By Wire. With DBW it takes about 30 minutes, without DBW 3+ hours is the norm. The reason? You don't have a servo & related parts with DBW PP which makes it much easier.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Yes, mine came with those three connectors. I didn't have to use them. I just zip tied and secured them. The only small connector I used was the GPS.

You get to try out your Perfect Pass yet? Makes pulls so nice, for driver AND rider, I think it's my fav option personally
    Lance Saville

2009 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    For those that don't know the biggest difference between Jimmobius's install and all you '07-'08 guys is DBW or Drive By Wire. With DBW it takes about 30 minutes, without DBW 3+ hours is the norm. The reason? You don't have a servo & related parts with DBW PP which makes it much easier.
    PP is definitely an option I want to install- especially since my wife apparently thinks any speed between 10 and 35 mph is acceptable when I'm boarding and skiing (30 mph faceplant on a wakeboard isn't much fun). Do you know if my 08 OBV has drive by wire? Sounds like if it is I could do it myself- otherwise I better have my handy dealer do it.

Here is a pic of where I mounted my GPS reciever.

Yes the DBW is a very simple install.

For anyone who ever has a problem with perfect pass, the guys at PP are very helpful on everything, from troubleshooting to questions to parts. They are knowledgeable about their products and you do not usually have to wait on someone to get to you, so no elevator music while sitting on hold.