Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TSC View Post
    Haven't heard anything back from eseebeck (thread originator) confirming he's in. All other 7 are a go.
    I would go ahead and take lead on this is i was you TSC. Also start looking for another person.

You can still call chuck give him everyone's names. Everyone can call chuck and get there orders in now. What will happen is as soon as you get the 8th confirmed with Chuck he will start the order.

Chuck wont charge you until he starts the order, and as the last one i did about 4 more people ordered up to a week after we sent ours in and Chuck still honored the 20% off.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Great minds think a like. Took the lead and placed a call to Chuck yesterday but he was out of the office. Hopefully I'll hear back from him today and get this rolling.
    2008 LSV

"I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppies"

You can email him as well, hes East Coast and responds very quickly to his emails.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Order Update

Just spoke with Chuck and placed my order. Confirmed we have 8 - eseebeck still need you to chime in here buddy that you're in.

All who are participating can give Chuck a call at 321-632-4466 to place their order with specific style and 2 color choice. The sooner you guys get your orders in the sooner they'll start the production run.

Thanks for making this happen guys. I see a Roo pad in my future.
    2008 LSV

"I got my swim trunks and my flippy floppies"

Default I'm in !!

Sorry Haven't been able to get signed into the boards. I have been emailing chuck for 2 weeks and haven't heard back from him. Phone calls don't go through to anyone. I'm in, for sure.

Talked to Chuck this morning and placed my order. Get her done people!!!!!

i'm interested, but shipping to canada would sour the deal... damn duty prices... anyone here in Buffalo, NY?
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Default Talked to Chuck

I talked to chuck this morning, ordered my pad, gave him everyone's user name from the forum. he'll keep an updated list of those who said their in.

I sent each of you a pm with his number, so you can all call and place your order, just give him your moomba username and he'll get you in on the group buy. The sooner we all call and order the sooner we all get our pads.

I found my prob. with chuck's emails, they are going to my yahoo spam folder. any one know of a fix for this.

thanks,

Been trying to call Chuck at 321-632-4466 most of the morning with nothing but busy singnals. Been a long time since I've gotten one of those... Is there an alternate number? What about emailing him and having him call us back when he's available?
    Dead dinosaurs keep me from paddling...

Is it too late to get in on this?