Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking 2009 Northern Cali/Southern Oregon - Supra / Moomba Boat Owners Meet

Anyone heard of any Meet for Nothern California or Southern Oregon? If not let me know, ill probly get something going. Just dont wanna step on anyones toes...

Would be at eithere Shasta Lake or Whisytown Lake. Both are great spots. Shasta Lake would be better if everyone wanted to make a nice run in all the boat around the lake cause of the size of it....

No one has posted anything about a S Oregon or N Cal get together. I know the one in Portland took place about a month ago now.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Thumbs up

Yea i heard that, but see we are 8 to 10 hours away from Portland. Maybe i will just have to setup on myself

I'm in for a Norcal... I was debating the Oregon one, just to see what others had done for mods / upgrades, etc.. But it was a bit too far...

I'm in Sac, LMK...

Id be down for it. I live in Redding so I could also help put it together if needed.
    06 Outback V

I'll say it's probably a bit late to start planning something now. With kids going back to school already, not that i have any to worry about but i do have grandsons that started already and for us central cal types it's a 5-6 hour drive to Shasta. Shoulda said something sooner, i was there the whole July 4th week at Hirz.

Imo a dealer sponsored NorCal (or semi sponsored) event for next year would be sweet and give all a chance to plan.
    2007 Mobius LSV

We could start planning now for next year and then it will be well planned out so more people could make it.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Razz--
    Make it for Don Pedro next year. the lake is great and the camp sites are great. i will come from Vegas for that.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Tazz, that's what i was thinking as well. A nice big lake (with water!) that's not too much of a pull for a NorCal reunion. I'm also thinking it would be easier to get some dealer participation that way. Might even get some lower valley folks to attend. Thoughts anyone?
    2007 Mobius LSV

Have a freind whos got a housboat on Don Pedro and I've heard nothing but good things about it so id be down for it. Kinda suck though for the folks from Oregon, thats alot further for them to go. Also isnt Pedro boat in camping only?
    06 Outback V