Default 2nd Amp Location

I have an 07 LSV with a OEM Kenwood amp and I am adding a 2nd (and possible 3rd amp) for a stereo upgrade... wanted to know if anyone had pics of amp install locations on their LSV to share.

Do a search for "stereo" and "stereo makeover" and you'll finds lots of info and pics.
    2007 Mobius LSV

You can also look at my profile and i have an album for upgrades and stereo stuff and you can see where i put mine in the 08 LSV
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Do a search for "stereo" and "stereo makeover" and you'll finds lots of info and pics.
    dangit! i hate being "that guy" .... posting a question and getting the "uhhhh ... try searching the board" response... just kidding... couldnt find much searching... got lazy and posted.

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    You can also look at my profile and i have an album for upgrades and stereo stuff and you can see where i put mine in the 08 LSV
    thanks mmandley... thats exactly what i was thinking of doing... did you build the board for the amps or is that how they are doing it stock on the 08's? if you did build it, what is it made out of?

It is the stock board the original 200.2 and 200.4 kickers were on. I removed it and lined up the amps and made marks for drilling. I couldn't pre mount the amps due to it wont fit back in the opening then.

Im not sure the material its made from it appears to be the same back plastic, stuff on the back of the seats in the boat. Don't over tighten the screws or they will strip out easily
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]