Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Fusion Tower Speakers $115 - HELP!

Ok... i just purchased a pair of Fusion Wakeboard Tower Speakers from the ebay "Fusion Liquidation Sale." I am told, and have located these for upwards of $1,700. I just bought a pair for $115.
    If they actually make it to my doorstep, I will be a very happy man!!
    One Problem!!! Clamps are too Big for my tower. My stock tower is 1.63" (I think) and this one only adjusts to 2.25." The price I pay for the deal.......
    Anyone have any Ideas for me on this?
    Inserts, etc.????
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS

Use some sort of strong rubber that lines between the clamp and the tower. Find something 1/2" thick and pliable so it will make the full way around the tower.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I used a piece of that 1 1/4 radiator hose, same stuff as the water intake hose on most of our boats. I cut it the width of the clamp and then by length so it wrapped around the tower. You might need a thinner walled hose depending on how much space you have to take up.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just went to ebay and bought the last pair of all chrome.

Has anyone ever heard these before? That's a SICK price. I may pick some up here if you guys give it a god review.

Let me know.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Has anyone ever heard these before? That's a SICK price. I may pick some up here if you guys give it a god review.

Let me know.
    I did some quick searching before buying and I think they are as good as it gets for car audio based tower speakers. To do any better you'd be looking at HLCD's (NVS, Wetsounds) and you're not going to find those for $115 shipped Better hurry though if you're going to pull the trigger!

Default clamp insert

Can use black pvc pipe (if your tower is black) or white if it is polished. Cut the PVC pipe to width of clamp and then cut along the side to slip over your tower bar.

Cant wait to get mine. They should be here by Friday.

Too bad I don't even have a tower yet

Tower will be here middle of next week.

For you audio guys - I have an 02' Outback with a Kenwood deck and 6 in cabin speakers. I thought that I would just leave those running the stock set up and then I would purchase an amp that I can run both my tower speakers and one 10 or 12" sub with. Can you recommend an amp that will power both?

Order mine last night, did not need them but what the heck. I can't pass up a bright shiny deal that seams as good as this one. I can't wait to hear the feedback from those of you that are getting yours before mine arrive.

Ok mine came in last night. I will get them installed on the tower later on tonight. Schenider great find. I love how this fourm helps me keep busy during work and finds more ways for me to spend $$$$.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill