Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Fusion Tower Speakers $115 - HELP!

Ok... i just purchased a pair of Fusion Wakeboard Tower Speakers from the ebay "Fusion Liquidation Sale." I am told, and have located these for upwards of $1,700. I just bought a pair for $115.
    If they actually make it to my doorstep, I will be a very happy man!!
    One Problem!!! Clamps are too Big for my tower. My stock tower is 1.63" (I think) and this one only adjusts to 2.25." The price I pay for the deal.......
    Anyone have any Ideas for me on this?
    Inserts, etc.????
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS

Use some sort of strong rubber that lines between the clamp and the tower. Find something 1/2" thick and pliable so it will make the full way around the tower.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I used a piece of that 1 1/4 radiator hose, same stuff as the water intake hose on most of our boats. I cut it the width of the clamp and then by length so it wrapped around the tower. You might need a thinner walled hose depending on how much space you have to take up.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just went to ebay and bought the last pair of all chrome.

Has anyone ever heard these before? That's a SICK price. I may pick some up here if you guys give it a god review.

Let me know.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Has anyone ever heard these before? That's a SICK price. I may pick some up here if you guys give it a god review.

Let me know.
    I did some quick searching before buying and I think they are as good as it gets for car audio based tower speakers. To do any better you'd be looking at HLCD's (NVS, Wetsounds) and you're not going to find those for $115 shipped Better hurry though if you're going to pull the trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    I did some quick searching before buying and I think they are as good as it gets for car audio based tower speakers. To do any better you'd be looking at HLCD's (NVS, Wetsounds) and you're not going to find those for $115 shipped Better hurry though if you're going to pull the trigger!

Ordered a set.

Why not, right? For that price - you can't beat it.

LOL @ comparing them to Wetsounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff W View Post
    Ordered a set.

Why not, right? For that price - you can't beat it.

LOL @ comparing them to Wetsounds.
    Nice, congrats! Definitely no comparison in loudness to Wetsounds or any HLCD setup.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Nice, congrats! Definitely no comparison in loudness to Wetsounds or any HLCD setup.
    Haha. My buddy has Wetsounds 3some on his tower and a 420 in the cockpit on his X2. Incredible stuff.

Excited to get these onto the Outback.

Smile

I like the radiator hose idea.....thanks!
    My buddy owned a boat shop and sold many of these for $1,700. He freaked when he saw them at this price. Apparently they went out of business and the bank is liquidating the inventory.
    No warranty.....but what the H-E-double-L
    No we're all waiting for the fed-ex guy
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS