Hybrid View

Default New Custom Bimini From Tower Biminis

Some may remember I'd made references over the last four weeks about a new bimini I was having done. Well it's finally done and was custom made by Tower Biminis in Morgan Hill, CA. My particular top was custom designed to flow along the lines of the interior pattern utilizing all the colors of the boat and includes custom piping work as well.

For those not familiar with Tower Biminis they are the premier bimini manufacturer in the country and have patterns for many manufacturers boats which can be made in 6 standard patterns and 33 different colors. They use only Sunbrella fabrics and quality hardware. In the case of mine the entire framework is stainless steel, the clamps are billet aluminum and includes a storage boot. They are all quick release systems utilizing a no-strap system.

Before anyone asks me the cost of my bimini let me say if anyone wants pricing pm me so as not to break any rules.

The reason is simple, I'm proud to announce I will be a representative for Tower Biminis going forward. In essence i'll be the go to guy for questions, arranging group buys or any customer service needs anyone might have with a Tower Bimini product.

I currently do not have all of the pricing structure or fitments as of yet but one quick call can answer any questions anyone may have. I will say this, this is my second bimini from Tower Biminis and they are virtually indestructable and worth every penny. This one is larger than your standard bimini and does offer more shade, style and is so stable and taut it does not move!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Razzman; 07-09-2009 at 10:25 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thumbs up

Nice! Looks awesome.

PWI as usual...

Thats a sweet looking cover man. I like the Board rack boots and the tower speaker cover too. Nice looking indeed.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]