Default Installing Perfect Pass

So i just got an 08 LSV and ordered PP stargazer wake. I it from the dealer when i bought the boat, but they are 2 hours away so i figured that i would install it myself.

Here is where i am at thus far. I pulled out the moombe cruise and dropped the flat bar bracket. It seems to have dissappeared... i'm now 30minutes into a 30minute install with only 3 minutes of work compleated! Great!
    2008 LSV

LOL.. Sorry to hear that. Its always something. So, I just ordered Perfect pass myself. It sould be here today!! I would be interested to hear how the rest of your installation goes. They make it sound so easy. But it never seems easy for me. Not sure if I'm correct but I think you have to run a cable to the engine. So you could go ahead and tackle that while your waiting on the bracket.
    Good Luck

I had to make a new bracket. Not really a problem, but more of a pain. There is no cable to run to the engine on the throttle by wire boats. I'm not sure when they started that but 08's have it. With the TBW, it SHOULD be super easy... Just unplug moomba cruise and make a couple additional connections.
    2008 LSV