Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

Welcome to the family. Get those pics up soon. Too bad the Jamboree's are disapearing this year, would have been a great chance for you get out and meet some fellow owners

We dropped out of the Muncie Waterski Club because we just would not use it enough. They try to keep the numbers down so it is a good place to go and not real busy. Get your name on the waiting list and you might get a chance to join. You can check there web sight for a contact or I can give you a past president's name and number if you need it.

Huntington is usually not very busy on the weekends. The best part is the water is better for skiing and boarding.

here are a few pics as promised
    Attached Images Attached Images

Awesome man congrats.

Hey what are the purple poles about centered on your boat? Are those additional rub rails? Can you get me some pics of how they attach to your trailer?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm definitely glad I didn't wait until "next season" to buy the boat- I've been waiting until "next season" for about 3 years now. Those purple things were the work of my dealer- they're pool noodles. He cut a vertical slit in them and inserted the cover straps into it so that they don't rub the boat- I guess otherwise it might harm the gel coat. Friction holds them in place.

Ahh ok cool that makes since. I was thinking they were additional guide poles for trailering the boat and was getting excited LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    Those purple things were the work of my dealer- they're pool noodles. He cut a vertical slit in them and inserted the cover straps into it so that they don't rub the boat- I guess otherwise it might harm the gel coat. Friction holds them in place.
    That is a great idea to protect the coat. I might have to add some myself just in a differnt color.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Glad you didn't wait another year. Look's like Toby's glad too!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Looks like a few generations enjoying the boat Hey now the Chicago Jamboree is up and running again you should try to get to it so that you can meet many of the other owners in the Midwest here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Hey now the Chicago Jamboree is up and running again you should try to get to it so that you can meet many of the other owners in the Midwest here.

I say, DITTO!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles