Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures

Default July 4th Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the July 4th weekend. We finally learned to ski on the trainer.

It was killing me to go this slow and still stay on top of the water.

Last edited by MOOMBA_97; 07-07-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Don't worry, it won't be long before the little one is out-skiing you. I think my 15 yr old son passed me today and my 12 yr old daughter isn't far behind. Great pics. Lot's of fun!

looks very rewarding to be passing on the knowledge...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

MOOMBA 97 - Wow! Great water for a 4th of July weekend. Your little guy is "Joe Cool" in those glasses. Keep up the good work. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

L is really growing up. You gotta be proud. No pictures of DK showing the Christmas present? Can't believe I haven't seen you all summer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Water was pretty good everwhere. Those are three different lakes (Lake Seminole, Cherry Lake, and the Flint River). We hit them all. It did get a little rough later in the day.

He does like to wear the sunglasses and waves at everybody and EVERYTHING. When we went by a channel marker he was waving. I couldn't figure out who he was waving at until I saw a bird sitting on top of the post. He really likes all the clapping, yelling, and thumbs up he gets from everyone.

Pat,

we've been at the Flint a few times but there have been more people there than I've seen in years. We actually have been going to the South more than the North just because of all the traffic.

Monty
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

I did notice a heckuva lot of people there on sat. a few weeks ago. I went on a weekday (Mon. before the 4th) and it was just awesome. I skipped the whole 4th weekend though. Too many amateurs for me. I'll have to come visit you down south on the lake some time.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    L is really growing up. You gotta be proud. No pictures of DK showing the Christmas present? Can't believe I haven't seen you all summer.
    Pat - no pictures of me & the Christmas present allowed. We are at 18 weeks and 10 lbs of additional insulation - it ain't a pretty sight at all!!!

LOL- That sounds familliar. I think there's only one picture in the whole world of Mrs. Kane expecting. And that's with carrying 5 times. Just remember you're still beautiful and the condition is temporary and worth every second!You better be sure to post pictures of the present.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DKay View Post
    Pat - no pictures of me & the Christmas present allowed. We are at 18 weeks and 10 lbs of additional insulation - it ain't a pretty sight at all!!!
    that is not true-i have ONE picture of mine when she was expecting and i love it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart