I used some 3m rubberized grip tape.

About $8 from the marine supply store.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358644808.171564.jpg
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I used some 3m rubberized grip tape.

About $8 from the marine supply store.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358644808.171564.jpg
    Going to have to have a look at that Russ. I know i meant to put something on Fierah and never did. I played hell trying to get those scratches buffed out. I would cringe each time i herd a board smack the boat when someone was gearing up.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default clear transom guard?

For the local guys - I found it in a bulk roll at Fisherman's.

It is recommended to round the ends vs. straight cuts.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    For the local guys - I found it in a bulk roll at Fisherman's.

It is recommended to round the ends vs. straight cuts.

Dam i better get Claudia to cut it for me. I cant cut anything straight much less rounded.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Well I went ahead and ordered the clear stuff that was originally posted on this site. I have a blue boat so I was a little worried about how it would look on there. The company said that this stuff has marine grade glue and is guaranteed not to yellow so I figured I would take a stab at it. It was 50 bucks but well worth the price if it keeps the back of my boat from looking like a tee box.

I try to stay cool when friends of mine is repeatedly banging the back of the boat when their trying to cram their foot in the bindings, but it is hard sometimes. Hopefully now I will be able to just sit back and relax as they beat the hell out of my boat. I originally started looking for a piece of clear rubber/plastic like you put on a motorcycle gas tank to keep you belt from scratching up the tank, hopefully I bought what wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Well I went ahead and ordered the clear stuff that was originally posted on this site. I have a blue boat so I was a little worried about how it would look on there. The company said that this stuff has marine grade glue and is guaranteed not to yellow so I figured I would take a stab at it. It was 50 bucks but well worth the price if it keeps the back of my boat from looking like a tee box.

I try to stay cool when friends of mine is repeatedly banging the back of the boat when their trying to cram their foot in the bindings, but it is hard sometimes. Hopefully now I will be able to just sit back and relax as they beat the hell out of my boat. I originally started looking for a piece of clear rubber/plastic like you put on a motorcycle gas tank to keep you belt from scratching up the tank, hopefully I bought what wanted.
    Let us know how it works. I have vantage protection film, but there are a few areas that it doesn't cover. Still works great.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold