Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    might as well get 4 as you can only carry 1 in each hand when they are full and there's no point in making the second trip with one hand empty! I had 5 cans and kept making that 3rd trip with only 1 can.
    Where am I supposed to put my beer on the second trip then? I read above that it takes 3-5 minutes to empty each can. If I have a spare 12-15 minutes, I can assure you I won't just be sitting on the dock watching it.

Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Just make sure you're guzzling from the right container.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I'll have to remember that-- drink from the lighter one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i got to town with my 2 25L and 2 10L gas cans... wont fill up the boat completely by any means... but it gets the job done..

and i tend to go to the smaller town, not the city.. usually about 2-3 cents / L cheaper.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Sled491 Guest

I'm on an Island with no bridge. I just use race style cans with long filler hoses. Becasue my lake is small and we ski and surf litterally 200ft from my lot we don't burn much fule. Usually 10-15 gallons a week if that, more when on vacation so filling is no big deal. The nice thing with the race styl jugs is you just flip them over and fill with no spilage.

We always fill up at the marina for simplicities sake but every time we go in and get our receipt. At the end of the year mail our receipts to the state and they send us a fat refund check for the highway tax since the fuel wasn't used on the highway.

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NateDog View Post
    We always fill up at the marina for simplicities sake but every time we go in and get our receipt. At the end of the year mail our receipts to the state and they send us a fat refund check for the highway tax since the fuel wasn't used on the highway.
    Really, I wonder if we can do that in WI?